Wednesday 7 October 2015

No sermons here!

According to the church noticesheet, this is the place to look to see the text of my sermons. Sometimes that works, but mostly it doesn't. Mainly because I rarely type up sermons and generally prefer to work from notes on card or nothing at all. The sermons are properly prepared, I promise - just not written in full text form. This is partly because the sermons that my congregations best remember are the more relaxed, interactive ones, the ones that address multiple learning styles and include objects or opportunities for the children to take part. That sort of sermon doesn't transfer well to a blog! This Sunday's sermon will be just such a one. It's still a work in progress, but I already
know that its going to involve a bit of instant drama, a money bag and a large cross. Maybe, if I'm really disciplined, I'll get the key points onto the blog but there'll be no full text. Sorry!




No comments:

Post a Comment